Sunday

Sentiments & Patterns

One thing that I focus on when making cards is having a variety of patterns, colors and sentiments. I'm a firm believer that a good set of cards is an essential "must-have" and so I try really hard to always create a variety of styles, even if using one core set of supplies. 

This is evident in the set of cards I've listed today in the Etsy Shop. While the papers all came from the same line, the sentiments and styles are all over the place! These are some of my favorite cards that I've created!

Continuing with the line of cards posted yesterday...


Thank You:


Nothing Better

And then my most recent set of favorites, still using Echo Park papers...



It's Your Day


With Gratitude


You Are So Nice


Thank You

I'm not sure if it's the variety of stamps that I used, the combination of papers, or the embellishments like buttons, twine and gems, but I just *love* the way these cards turned out!

Be sure to check out all the cre8ive fun things in my Etsy Shop!

I've got a couple other "sets" of coordinating cards to list and tomorrow a fabulous package should arrive with new supplies that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Thanks for stopping by...and be sure to tell a friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment