Sunday

Awesome outlet!

Hey crafty friends!

So while searching and scheming online, I happened to find an awesome project that I can't wait to be a part of! It's called Operation Write Home and the basic idea is that you create card[s] and send them to one of three ladies who sorts and organizes them. Then, they get sent overseas and soldiers get to write handwritten snail mail [my favorite!] to send home to their families. What an awesome outlet...I get to create and someone gets a handwritten letter from a loved one. Sign me up!

I'm currently in *love* with the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line...her groups of fun patterns and bright colors make me so happy! I swiped up a bunch of pieces, cut them apart and busted out a bunch of cards to send. Paper Smooches stamp sets are perfect for this kind of project because they have so [so] many great sentiments that are perfect for cards. 

[After cutting, assembling & photographing all the cards, I discovered on the official website that they prefer A2 cards. I had just made my donation cards in the 4-bar size [another current favorite] so I decided to post them all in my Etsy Shop and then I'll just make a bunch more in the right size. Happy accident I think!]

They'll all be posted within the next 24 hours...so be sure to look them up here.

As for this upcoming week, I've got several things in store!

A week or so ago, my jaw hit the floor when I saw this blog post from the amazing Nichole from Papertrey Ink. I instantly ordered nearly the whole kit and kaboodle and I can't wait to share some fun things I've created! I definitely stepped out of the box with a few things. :)

Hope you're having a great weekend. Thanks for visiting and come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment