Tuesday

Every Crafter's Necessity

Last week I shared my excitement about some of the products I had recently ordered from Papertrey Ink. They have some amazing stuff [especially the release coming out this month!] and I couldn't wait to get to work using it. 

Introducing the product that every crafter [card maker, scrapbooker, doodler] needs







Oh that's right, I made an inspiration journal // idea book // mini to take with you since inspiration really is everywhere. Here's the direct link to the listing in my Etsy Shop. Lots more details there. I can see myself making a few of these!

I also added the remaining cards from my failed [for the moment] attempt at Operation Write Home.



Love


I miss you so much


Thanks

I'm currently in the middle of an online class that is providing me with a boatload of inspiration so I'm sure that I'll have lots more cards and projects coming soon. 

Be sure to check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment