Saturday

So happy to have you in my life

Don't you love knowing that friends and family are thinking about you? I know I do. Those random text messages and phone calls always brighten my day! Sending this card would do the same for you, I'm sure. 

A pretty floral pattern meshes with a turquoise blue tone-on-tone damask pattern in a clean design. The sentiment "so happy to have you in my life" is stamped in black ink in a typewriter font. 

The blue, yellow, & grey color combination on this card is just classy, don't you think?


I also love the subtle detail of having just one element raised for added dimension. I think it really makes the sentiment stand out!


You can see more details and more photos in my Etsy Shop

More items being added daily! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment