Thursday

Collections and Coordinates

Hi friends! 

I know it's been a few, but like I mentioned in my last post...it's been worth it. :)

I uploaded a bunch of new cards to the Etsy Shop today! They are all recent creations and I'm really pretty pleased with them!

One of my favorite things in the scrappy/crafty world are collections. They always coordinate and you can mix and match and you're bound to get something amazing. This was my thought as I prepared this line of cards. They are all featured in a new section of my store, coincidentally called "Collections and Coordinates" and you can see it here

I also added a bundle feature with this line of cards to enable customers to save some money. The more you buy, the more you save. 

Without further ado...


Love:


 Hey Friend:


Hey Buddy


Thank You


You Rock Totally Cool


Many Thanks


Totally Cool You Rock


You Are So Nice

If you dig these cards, be sure to tell a friend. Come back tomorrow and see a few more additions!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment