Monday

Mailbox Mini Series - October Release

Hello All!

So since my last post, I've been super crazy busy! Not only have I been brainstorming new ideas and projects, but I've also been signing up for local craft shows, creating new pieces and uploading to the Etsy Shop. 

Today's release is something that I'm really, really excited about. I'm going to be going into more details of it on my personal blog [the background story isn't nearly as fun as the actual resulting products!] but here's the important details:

Each month I'm going to be releasing a series of mini cards. They will be available individually or as a set [of course by purchasing the set, you'll save some money!]

There will be at least two Holiday-themed cards in each release, as well as a variety of all occasion and everyday minis. 

Some months will feature an add-on package that will include additional minis and fun things to include.

The whole concept is based around the mini mailboxes and I'll be adding newly decorated and jazzed up ones to the shop soon!

Wouldn't it be great to get mail for no reason at all? Or just because? Or to help celebrate a one day holiday all month long? 

Think of the ideas besides just the mini mailbox...lunch boxes, briefcases, with a bouquet of colorful flowers, tucked in a purse or small gift bag...I could go on and on!

Here's the preview of all the cards being released this month and they are available here now!

Frankenstein:

Skeletons

Spiders

Pumpkin

Thinking Of You

Proud Of You

Happy Birthday

The entire collection [October Release] is available here

For additional questions or requests, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Thanks for stopping by...lots, lots more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment